Sofia laughed for the first time on Tuesday! Hooray! It was her daddy that got it out of her by playing a jumping game. By the time I got the camera and started filming, she was already getting tired of it. But watch for a little laugh towards the end of the video. Pretty soon we'll have her talking! :)
Sofía se rió por primera vez el martes! Estábamos super contentos. Fue su papi que le sacó las carcajeadas con brincos divertidos. Pero ya se había cansado cuando por fin encontré la cámara. Por eso sólo hay una risa en el video y viene casi al final. Pongan atención porque pasa tan rápido que se les va a pasar. Muy pronto va a comenzar a hablar! Los queremos mucho!
1 comment:
If I remember correctly, this was how your dad got YOUR first laugh out of you - and you couldn't stop! I thought you were going to pass out you were laughing so hard so I made your Dad stop!
Post a Comment