Sunday, November 25, 2007

My recent culinary delights


This picture is of a Strawberry Cream Cake I made for my grandmother's birthday. I had bought a huge case of luscious strawberries weeks before and when it came time to make the cake I found that many of the strawberries had gone bad. Very bad. So I had to gingerly pick out the edible ones and throw away about half of the case. It was soooo sad. Especially because strawberries are so expensive!

This picture is Chicken with Goat Cheese and Basil accompanied by Couscous with toasted pine nuts. Perhaps the most delicious thing I have ever created!! Thank you Barefoot Contessa!! It is very easy and quite impressive. If anyone would like me to post this recipe on the blog let me know please. That is if anyone is reading anymore . . . (I feel sheepish, baaaahh)

This is me with my culinary art. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ale Betton said...

Anitaaaaaaaaaaaa, se me antojo todo!! el pastel se ve delicioso!!! que pena lo de las fresas :( el pollo mm y el cous-cous me imagino que le ha de haber encantado a Justin!!!... tienes que enseniarme a preparar todo!! besos