I walked this morning for TWO MILES which has been my daily morning routine for a while. Wow! We walk along a river and in the morning it is dark and scary. We were walking along when all of a sudden a man yelled from behind the shrubbery. JC and I jumped and then thought about what he yelled. I came up with "flower" and JC thought "forward". Here are my ideas on what the man might have said and what it could mean.
1. Flower- He found a rare species of fauna native only to this northern county and was quite excited about it, since he is an exotic botanist
2. Forward- He discovered, very suddenly, that his golf cart also drives forward due to a glitch in the transmission fluid that affected the power steering.
3. Farmer- He was reflecting on the woes of the world and trying to find a solution to the world's hunger, when it came to him, also quite suddenly that we should all be farmers and eat what we sow.
4. Futile- He has reached the end of his rope and decided that playing golf everyday is useless because he will never be good. Too bad.
2 comments:
Hey I heard that can happen. the transmission affecting the power steering. Hey Check out my new blog! JA JA Its puessi-chiquis.blogspot.com
You are beri funi. I thought he was telling us that we should continue forward... or that you looked like a flower.
Post a Comment